Ready to use prioritized Threat Management Strategies requirements, to:
Administer and maintain security systems in the cybersecurity security operations center (CSOC) technology stack, including the security information and event management (SIEM) environment; OT and IT network intrusion detection systems (IDS); endpoint detection and response (EDR) tool; security orchestration, automation, and response (SOAR); cyber threat intelligence platform (TIP); and full packet capture (PCAP) servers across your service territory. .
- Have you fully considered how cloud services and mobile working affects your risk and threat management models?
- Does your organization have a Threat Management Team (TMT) to conduct threat evaluations?
- Does your organization have a working, clearly defined security standards development process?
- What are the top 3 future challenges your organization will need to address regarding overall IT security threat management in the next two years?
- If your organization does not have forensic cyber threat analysis in-house, does local law enforcement have a resource?
- Does your organization have a defined insider threat management program that involves cooperation among multi disciplinary areas of your organization as human resources, IT and legal?
- Does your organization have integrated threat management and mitigation across client, server and edge?
- Does your system have inventory control procedures for access badges, uniforms, and equipment?
- Does your company have any routines about risk identification in conceptual design stages?
- How do threat management services help you measure your overall security effectiveness?
New to Kanban? Read this
Want to reuse this data? Purchase your license here:
One-time payment for perpetual commercial re-use
Questions? Email us HERE